Area Director of
Sales & Marketing
- Leads the sales efforts for 350 guestrooms and over 10,000 square feet of function space.
- Responsible for local corporate market, CMU and long term stay accounts.
- Over 28 years of hotel experience in operations and sales that include resort and downtown destinations in Orlando, Cleveland, Detroit and Petoskey.
- Member of Mt. Pleasant Rotary, alumni of Rollie Denison Leadership Institute.
- Mark is married and has two sons. Personal interests include boating, motorcycling and enjoying family time.
Director of Catering
- Oversees catering menus and pricing for the hotel Conference Center.
- Certified Wedding Coordinator that plans and executes over 25 weddings per year.
- Coordinates other major events for local companies.
- Background experience with wedding planning company in Detroit, MI
- Member of National Association of Catering and Events (NACE), Association of Bridal Consultants and National Association of Professional Women, Mt. Pleasant Optimists Club, and 2017 Rollie Denison Leadership Institute Graduate
- Interests include reading, gardening and spending time with her family that include her husband, son, two dogs and cat.
Assistant Director of Sales
- Responsible for the Corporate, Association and Government markets
- Member Michigan Society of Association Executives (MSAE).
- Tom has 17 years’ experience as a public official in the Detroit area.
- A public speaker and personal development trainer.
- Tom is married and has one son.
Athletic Sales Manager/Revenue Analyst
- Responsible for the Athletic Market.
- Member of the Young Professionals Network.
- Sam also is our revenue analyst for all three of our properties.
- 2015 WMU Graduate with a Major in E-Business Marketing.
- Coaches girls soccer through the Mount Pleasant Parks & Rec.
- Interest include: sports, traveling and spending time with family & friends.
- Responsible for executing all of the details from room set up, audio visual and meals for all Corporate, Government and Sports meetings at The Comfort Inn & Suites to ensure a perfect event.
- 20 years of hospitality experience including seven years as a Food & Beverage Manager and Banquet Manager for full service resorts in Mystic, Connecticut.
- Laura is married with two children. Personal interests include camping, canoeing, being on the water and spending time with family and friends.
Conference Center Operations Manager
- Leads the Conference Center that can entertain functions of over 550 people for banquets.
- Extensive hospitality background with Marriott and Loews Resorts in destinations such as Orlando, Miami, Scottsdale, Detroit and Midland.
- Culinary Chef including two Five Diamond Awards.
- Opening Executive Chef of the Harley Davidson Museum in Milwaukee, WI.
- Personal interest include hunting, fishing, motorcycling and cooking.
Conference Services Coordinator
- Responsible for contacting, coordinating, and detailing Conference Center events
- 2015 CMU Graduate with a Double Major in Marketing and Logistics
- Current member of Mt Pleasant Optimist Club
- Personal interests include being on the water and spending time with family and friends and her 2 cats.