Director of Sales and Marketing
- Leads the sales efforts for guestrooms and over 10,000 square feet of function space.
- Responsible for local corporate market, CMU and long term stay accounts.
- Over 28 years of hotel experience in operations and sales that include resort and downtown destinations in Orlando, Cleveland, Detroit and Petoskey.
- Member of Mt. Pleasant Rotary, alumni of Rollie Denison Leadership Institute.
- Mt. Pleasant Convention and Visitors Bureau Board Member, 2019 President.
- Mark is married and has two sons. Personal interests include boating, motorcycling and enjoying family time.
Director of Catering
- Oversees catering menus and pricing for the hotel Conference Center.
- Certified Wedding Coordinator that plans and executes over 25 weddings per year with over 8 years of experience.
- Coordinates other major events for local companies.
- Background experience with wedding planning company in Detroit, MI
- Member of National Association of Catering and Events (NACE), Association of Bridal Consultants and National Association of Professional Women
- Member of the Mt. Pleasant Optimists Club, 2019 President
- 2017 Rollie Denison Leadership Institute Graduate
- Interests include reading, gardening and spending time with her family that include her husband, son, two dogs and cat.
Conference Services Coordinator
- Responsible for contacting, coordinating, and detailing Conference Center events
- 2015 CMU Graduate with a Double Major in Marketing and Logistics
- Personal interests include being on the water and spending time with family and friends and her 2 cats.
Conference Center Director
- Responsible for expense management, kitchen management, menu development, leading the staff in all day to day operations for meetings and events to ensure perfect execution of all events.
- 20 years of hospitality experience including seven years as a Food & Beverage Manager and Banquet Manager for full service resorts in Mystic, Connecticut.
- Laura is married with two children. Personal interests include camping, canoeing, being on the water and spending time with family and friends.
Conference Center Manager/Sales Manager
- Responsible for in menu development, expense management, scheduling, leading the staff in executing all day to day operations for meetings and events to ensure perfect execution of all events
- 10 years of hospitality experience including work in Private Clubs, Quick Service Restaurants and overp Five years at our Conference Center.
- 2016 CMU Graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management.
- Personal interests include golfing and boating in the summer with friends.